Welcome to www.mejor-hosting.com ("Website"), operated by Global International Trade Limited ("the Company"). Before using any service or product offered by the Company, please read the following Terms and Conditions ("T&C") carefully.
By using the Company's services and products, you agree to be legally bound by these T&Cs, which govern your relationship with the Company. If you do not agree to these T&Cs, please do not use the Company's services and products.
- Hosting Services The Company offers hosting services through its website. By using the Company's services, you agree that all data, information, and content you store on the Company's servers comply with applicable laws. The Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate any account that breaches these T&Cs.
- Domain Name Registration The Company offers domain name registration services through its web site. By using these services, you agree to comply with ICANN's domain name registration policies. The Company reserves the right to cancel any domain name registration that violates these policies.
- Payments The Company offers services and products for a fee. By using the Company's services and products, you agree to pay the applicable charges. The Company reserves the right to change the prices of its services and products at any time without notice.
- Intellectual Property The intellectual property rights in the content of the Website, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images, logos, sounds and software, are the exclusive property of the Company or its licensors. You agree not to use the content of the Website in any way that infringes the Company's intellectual property rights.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, its officers, employees and agents, from any claim, action or demand, including reasonable legal fees, related to your use of the Company's services and products or breach of these T&Cs.
- Modifications to the T&Cs The Company reserves the right to modify these T&Cs at any time and without prior notice. Changes will be effective from the time they are posted on the Website. Your continued use of the Company's services and products following the posting of changes to the T&Cs constitutes acceptance of such changes.
- Dispute Resolution Any dispute relating to these T&Cs or the Company's services and products shall be governed by the laws of [insert country or state]. The parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of [insert city or state].
If you have any questions or concerns about these T&Cs, please contact us at [insert contact email].