In case you are a Hostinger user and you need to access your email or Hostinger web mail, you have come to the right place. For that reason, our mission today will be to explain to you how to access Hostinger's web mail easily and quickly.
Hostinger is a web hosting company that offers domain, hosting and email services. to have your own website. Its webmail is a very useful tool that allows you to access and manage your email. from any place and device with internet connection. To access Hostinger's web mail, you must first log in to your hosting account.
What is Hostinger web mail and why is it important?
Hostinger's webmail is an online platform that allows you to access and manage your emails easily and conveniently from any device with an internet connection. It is a must-have tool for those who use the e-mail service provided by Hostinger.
Accessing Hostinger's webmail is important because it allows you to manage your email messages efficiently. You can send and receive emails, organize your inbox, create folders, set up filters and perform other actions related to email management.
How to access Hostinger's webmail?
It is necessary to know how to access Hostinger's webmail when you need to log in after purchasing a service. So, to access Hostinger's webmail, follow these simple steps:
- Open your favorite web browser.
- Enter the following address in the address bar: webmail.yourdomain.com, replacing "yourdomain.com" with your own domain registered at Hostinger.
- Press Enter to load the Hostinger webmail login page.
- Enter your full email address in the "Username" field. For example, if your email address is "firstname.lastname@example.org", you would enter "email@example.com".
- Enter the password for your e-mail address in the "Password" field.
- Click on the "Login" button to access your inbox and start managing your emails.
It is You must have an active email account with Hostinger. in order to access the webmail. If you don't have an email account yet, you can easily create one through the Hostinger control panel.
Problems accessing Hostinger web mail What's wrong?
If you have any problems accessing Hostinger's webmail, we recommend contacting Hostinger's technical support for personalized assistance.
Log in to your Hostinger account
In order to access Hostinger's webmail, you must first log in to your Hostinger account. This will allow you to access all the tools and services offered by the platform.
To log in, follow the steps below:
- Open your web browser and visit Hostinger's website.
- At the top right of the page, you will find the "Login" button. Click on it.
- A new page will open where you will need to enter your login information. Enter your email address and password in the corresponding fields.
- Once you have entered your details, click on the "Login" button to access your account.
- If you have entered your login details correctly, you will be redirected to your Hostinger control panel.
It is important to remember that you must have a Hostinger account in order to access webmail. If you don't have an account yet, you can create one for free on Hostinger's website.
Locate the webmail section
Once you are logged in to your Hostinger accountIn order to access the webmail section, you must go to the webmail section. To do this, look for the main menu located at the top of the screen.
- In the main menu, you will find different options such as "Hosting", "Domains", "Email accounts", among others. Click on "E-mail accounts".
- Clicking on "Email Accounts" will open a new page with information about the email accounts associated with your domain. Here you will be able to manage your email accounts and access webmail.
- On this page, you will see a list of all the email accounts you have created. Find the email account you wish to access and click on the "Webmail" button" which is located next to it.
- When you click on the "Webmail" button, a new tab or window will open in your browser, where you will see you will be able to access Hostinger's webmail.
You can also access Hostinger's webmail through the address webmail.yourdomain.com, replacing "yourdomain.com" with your domain name.
Select the e-mail client of your choice
Once you have accessed Hostinger's webmail, the next step is to select the email client you prefer to use. Hostinger offers two popular options: Roundcube and Horde.
Roundcube is an easy-to-use webmail client with an intuitive interface. It offers all the basic functions you need to manage your emails efficiently. You can read, send, archive and organize your e-mails easily. In addition, Roundcube also allows you to configure filters and rules to automate the management of your emails.
Horde is another option you can choose to access your emails at Hostinger. Like Roundcube, Horde is a webmail client with a wide range of features. You can organize your emails into folders, create filtering rules, mark important messages and much more. In addition, Horde also offers other integrated applications and tools, such as calendars and address books.
Both Roundcube and Horde are excellent choices for accessing your emails at Hostinger. Both webmail clients offer advanced features and an easy-to-use interface. You can choose the one you like the most and start managing your emails efficiently.
Roundcube: Hostinger user if you need to access your email
If you are a Hostinger user and need to access your email through their webmail platform, one of the options available to you is Roundcube. Now with small steps we will show you how to access Roundcube step by step:
- Log in to your Hostinger account
- Access the e-mail section
- Select the webmail service
- Log in to Roundcube
- Explore and use Roundcube
Currently after following these steps you are in the panel of Roundcube and you will be able to access all the functions and features offered by this webmail service. You can read, send and manage your emails easily and conveniently.
Next, we will explain how to access Hostinger's webmail using option 2, which is through Horde. Follow these steps:
- Login to your Hostinger control panel
- Go to the "E-mail" section.
- Select the "Webmail" option
- Choose Horde as your webmail client
- Enter your login credentials
- Access Hostinger's webmail
From now on, you will be able to use all the functions and features offered by Horde to manage your emails at Hostinger.
Explore the different functions and features of webmail
Once you have logged in to Hostinger webmail, you can explore all the functions and features it has to offer. Here are some of the most important ones:
- E-mail: In this section you can read, send and receive e-mails. You can also organize your messages in folders and configure your personalized signature.
- Calendar: Here you can manage your eventsadd reminders and schedule meetings. The webmail calendar also allows you to synchronize your events with other applications and devices.
- Contacts: In this section you can manage your contactsYou can add, edit and delete information from your contacts. In addition, you can import and export contacts to and from other email services.
- Tasks: If you need keep track of your pending tasksThis function will be of great help to you. You will be able to create, edit and delete tasks, as well as set due dates and priorities.
- Configuration: In this section you will be able to customize the webmail according to your preferences. You can change the language, adjust the appearance, configure security settings and manage your account.
Check out all these functions and features to get the most out of Hostinger webmail and make your email experience more efficient and convenient.
How to send and receive e-mails
Webmail is a very useful tool for send and receive e-mails directly from the browser, without the need to use an email client such as Outlook or Thunderbird. In the case of Hostinger users, accessing the webmail is very simple and in this guide I will explain step by step how to do it.
- Login to your Hostinger account
- Access your webmail
- Choose your webmail client
- Log in to the webmail client
- Explore webmail features
Now that you have accessed webmail, you will be able to view your inbox, write new emails, organize your messages into folders, set up filtering rules and much more. Explore all the features available to get the most out of your email experience.